These delicious, fully cooked organic chicken meatballs heat in minutes! Perfect to pair with your favourite sauce, or incorporated into your favourite dish, this product is a sure crowd pleaser. And not just for the adults in your family - kids love them!
Organic chicken, water, organic corn starch, sea salt, organic garlic powder, organic spices, organic onion powder, rice flour, organic rice concentrate, organic canola oil, organic rosemary extract.
COOK FROM FROZEN: Product is fully cooked. The preparation instructions are suggestions for ways to heat meatballs and be served. Product is ready when it reaches an internal temperature of 165°F (74°C). Appliances vary in power. These instructions are guidelines only.
1. Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C).
2. Remove frozen meatballs from packaging. Place onto a baking sheet lined with aluminum foil.
3. Bake for 15 minutes or until hot.
1. Place frozen meatballs on a microwave safe plate lined with paper towel.
2. Cook on medium power for 1 minute. Rotate meatballs. Return to microwave for 1 minute. Cooking time will vary depending on the number of meatballs being heated. If desired, heat for additional time.
1. Heat pan over medium heat with 1tsp of oil.
2. Add meatballs, turning frequently to brown all over and heat through.